Introducing | the all new Wilson Combat CQB Shotgun.
The Wilson Combat CQB Shotgun has been developed at the request of tactical shotgunners looking for the ideal tactical shotgun package with the added adjustability and modularity inherent to a collapsible AR-compatible buttstock.
This customized Remington 870 12 gauge has been tuned by our gunsmiths for smooth, flawless function and reliable performance in extreme use. From the low-maintenance Armor-Tuff® finish to our the time tested Trak-Lock® fiber optic adjustable sights this model is all business-on the range and on the street.
The Wilson Combat aluminum collapsible stock adaptor allows the use of an AR-compatible pistol grip and buttstock and is equipped with QD sling sockets to make adding a tactical sling to your shotgun easier than ever before. A host of other custom options ensure that the CQB Shotgun is a top choice for self-defense or duty shotgun use.
- Adjustable Trak–Lock® Ghost Ring Rear Sight, Ramp-Type Front Sight with Fiber Optic Insert
- 18” Cylinder Bore Barrel with 3” Magnum Chamber
- Extended Magazine Tube, Total Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Aluminum Collapsible Stock Adaptor with Quick Detach Swivel Sling Mounts
- Mil Spec Buffer Tube and Super-Stoc™ Carbine Buttstock
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip
- SureFire® Tactical Forend with 200-600 Lumen Light
- Aluminum Shell Carrier by Mesa Tactical, Extended Capacity: 6 Rounds
- High-Visibility, Non-Binding Follower
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring
- Jumbo Head Safety
- Rigid Magazine Tube Sling Mount
- Armor-Tuff® Finish