The new Vertx® Solid Smock Jacket, Constructed of lightweight Cordura® treated Nanosphere®, available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
The Vertx® Solid Smock Jacket is often referred to as a “wearable go-bag” by those who seek a superior outerwear garment. The advanced water-resistant Nanosphere® finish battles the elements while providing breathable comfort during active use.
With its removable and adjustable hood, large storage pockets and overall world-class design, the Solid Smock Jacket is coveted by outdoor enthusiasts and top operators looking to add a high-performance piece to their wardrobe.
Same features as the MultiCam version demonstrated below but in the colors shown above
Vertx – Solid Smock Jacket Features
- Fleece lined, button-down hood includes 4 draw cord adjustments for fit; hood rolls up or detaches when not in use
- Large capacity mag compatible chest pockets with concealed vertical zipper closure include bonus inside pockets
- Loop Velcro on sleeve for unit patch
- Mesh-lined dual-pull pit zips ventilate while preventing entry of debris
- Constructed of lightweight Cordura® treated Nanosphere®
- Gusseted, articulated elbows deliver maximum range of motion for shooting on-the-move
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets are bellowed to allow for more storage