Introducing the Valken Airsoft PDW AEG Alloy Series.
The Valken Tactical Alloy Series PDW “Personal Defense Weapon” is our most compact variant in our new premiere line of full metal AEG rifles.
The durable high quality aluminum alloy bodies are milled to finish and hard coated to create a tough exterior, combined with a mills spec CNC’d free floating KeyMod rail system, and a 1 piece metal lightweight outer barrel. The PDW style stock features 6 adjustment points and is rear wired with a in tube battery compartment designed for our 11.1v and 7.4v 1000mAhm Stick LiPo’s.
Inside is a Ver. 2.1 Gearbox, with a micro switch trigger system designed and tested with 11.1v LiPo’s that presents a solid trigger break and reset for fast response. The gearbox also features a quick change spring guide, and a low resistance steel wire harness that clearly indicates positive from negative.
The inner barrel assembly is a 70D full seal bucking, polymer hop up unit with precise adjustment, and a carbon steel barrel the PDW is the ultimate CQB rifle.
- High speed motor
- Micro switch trigger system
- SHS 18:1 ratio gears
- Steel 8mm bushing on sector and spur gear, 8mm bearing on bevel gear
- Brass type 2 cylinder
- Polymer cylinder head
- Even distribution nozzle
- Reinforced tappet plate
- Ported piston head
- Full metal tooth rack piston, 2nd tooth removed
- Quick change spring guide
- Metal selector plate
- 1-piece hop-up
- Function bolt catch/dust cover
- Steel 6.0mm inner barrel (200mm)
- Low resistance steel wire
- Mini type Tamyia connectors
- Aluminum Alloy receiver “Matte Black”
- Captured body pins
- Free floating metal CNC 7” Key Mod rail
- HDP 6 position crane stock
- HDP flip up dual profile front & rear sight
- 6″ metal outer barrel 14mm CCW “left hand” thread
- Metal PDW 6 position collapsible stock with battery compartment
- Metal rear sling mount
- Vented motor plate
- FPS 350-370 w/.20g Valken Precision BB
- *High Density Polymer*