Introducing | NEW line of ULTIMATE MIL-SPEC Springs for AEGs from ASG
Here´s the latest news straight out from the factory of Action Sports Games (ASG). A new high-end spring series that delivers on quality and consistency. Made from the same steel used for RS firearm springs, the MIL-SPEC Spring series brings the game to a whole new level.
Find below the product details for your reference.
Discover our new ULTIMATE MIL-SPEC AEG springs. Our new series of AEG springs consists of five MIL-SPEC springs, ranging from M95 to M135 – All colour coded for easy recognition.
The calibration test has been carried out on a 6.03-300mm barrel with fitting cylinder. Zero Hop-up with 0.20g BBs.
- Military specification steel spring – SiCr, Best possible steel for springs
- Progressive coiling – provides a soft start which eases stress on both mechanical and electrical parts
- Closed and grinded ends – stable straight ends minimizes side bending which reduces ROF loss
- Pre-compressed – greatly reduces power loss from initial shrinkage
- Black zinc plating – corrosion protection which does not impair spring performance
- Full specification control – secures exact same specification at every spring
- Colour coding – for easy indication of individual spring grade