TYR Tactical Introduces the new Huron MDX9 Medical Pack.
Introducing the New Huron™ MDX9 Medical Pack. Following our philosophy, Innovate or Die®, we have designed the next generation in medical gear to assist first responders who are assigned as tactical medics, rescue task force members, or individual FIRE/EMS/LEOs. Our new Huron™ medical packs are designed specifically around the guidelines from the Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) and the principle that no one should bleed to death from uncontrolled hemorrhage.
Current TECC guidelines recommend all first responders carry tourniquets, learn to pack wounds and utilize hemostatic dressings, and learn to seal chest wounds following the MARCHE protocols. TECC is the civilian evolution of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC), written to address the differences in civilian populations and operational environments.
The MDX9 is designed specifically to carry multiple emergency medical items required in a Mass Casualty situation. It has ample storage space and organizational features that assist users in identifying the required items for treatment, and quickly accessing them for application.
This is just the first of many new medical products coming out of TYR Tactical® in 2017.
• Qty.1 Front Zippered Compartment
• Qty.1 Front Zippered Compartment with 1” Elastic which provides additional load carriage locations for tourniquets and other medical items.
• Qty.2 Removable Vertical Velcro® Pouches with expandable, 4-way stretch, Tweave sides and clear front. Dim: 8.5”H x 3.75”W x 1.5”D
• Qty.2 Removable Horizontal Velcro® Pouches with expandable, 4-way stretch, Tweave sides and clear front Dim: 3.75”H x 8.5”W x 1.5”D
• Qty.1 Removable Medical Bungee Platform for quick acquisition items Dim: 6.5”H x 8”W
• Qty.1 Removable Large Gusseted Velcro® Pouch with expandable, 4-way stretch, tweave sides and clear front. It also features internal bungees for tourniquets and other medical items. Dim: 3.75”H x 8.5”W x 1.5”D
• Removable shoulders
• Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used on the internal portions of the vest for comfort
• Total System Wt: 3.5 lbs.
• Pack Dim: 17”H x 8.5”W x 4”D