Introducing | The New TYR Tactical General Plate Carrier – Rescue Task Force Vest.
The TYR Tactical General Plate Carrier- Rescue Task Force Vest (TYR-GPC-RTF). It was specifically designed for Fire and EMS rescue personnel when responding to violent/active incidents.
This carrier allows Rescue personnel to have level IV ballistic protection front and back and allows either level II or level IIIA side armor protection when working in the forward warm and hot zones of an incident.
It’s engineered utilizing TYR’s revolutionary PV material which offers significant weight reduction with increased resistance to abrasion. PV has been tested to have 7-10 times higher abrasion resistance than standard mil spec nylon.
PV also enhances the ballistic attributes of armor within the vest. Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used internally for comfort.
• Zipper top kangaroo pouch on front cummerbund flap for Tourniquets, wraps, hemostatic agents etc.
• PALS Webbing for MOLLE Attachment
• 3” Wide Velcro Patches on Front and Back for Identification Panels.
• Fully Adjustable Padded Shoulders for Comfort
• Our Patented Ballistic Vein Increases Load Carriage Performance, Provides A Rigid Platform, Reduces Fatigue, Stabilizes & Enhances Soft Armor Inserts
• Accepts 5” x 10” side ballistic protection T52/SP or TXP3A soft armor (Sold Separately)
The TYR Tactical GPC – Rescue Task Force Vest launches Thursday, 1-Sept-16 at Midnight. Take 15% off your entire retail purchase during the TYR Tactical Labor Day Sale with coupon code: LABORDAY16. Sale Dates: Thursday, 1-Sept-16 – Tuesday, 9-Sept-16