The new Triple Aught Design – Intercept NS Pant, Revolutionary Performance.
With increasing frequency, today’s missions require blending in across diverse environments and our Intercept Pant was built to help you prevail without standing out. Combining a classic silhouette with engineered functionality, the Intercept lies in the grey zone between performance and style, keeping you below the radar and in control.
Polartec’s highly aerobic Neoshell® offers dynamic air exchange at the surface to release excess body heat and moisture vapor with the unrivaled ability to simultaneously stop water and wind permeation.
Pliable and resilient to allow durable stretch, recovery and abrasion resistance, these enduring characteristics provide greater performance versatility in the field and reduces the need to manually adjust layers during activity.
- Modern Classic: Traditional 5-pocket silhouette with modernized lines, shank button fly, and industrial detailing.
- Revolutionary Performance: Built to excel in both inclement weather and calmer conditions, Polartec® Neoshell® is an engineering breakthrough for waterproof breathable fabric technologies. Its highly aerobic air permeability functions as a durable, protective shell with advanced wicking capabilities to keep moisture vapor moving away from your core.
- Highly Capable: Concealed pockets on the yoke can secure your phone or a spare magazine comfortably, even when seated. Carefully spaced, wide belt loops balance and distribute the weight of belt-mounted gear around the entire waistline.
- Ruggedized: Hidden triple needle stitching on the in- and outseam, flat felled back rise, and a reinforced cuff provide lasting durability. Bartacks secure all critical attachment points, and TAD diamond reinforcements protect pockets from premature wear from knife or tool clips.
- Neoshell® Care: To preserve the life of your hardshell, we recommend using spot cleanings with a damp cloth to wipe away dirt and stains. If machine washing is necessary, machine wash cold without the use of bleach or other fabric softeners to avoid interfering with the garment’s water resistance, and use an additional rinse cycle to remove any lingering chemicals that clog the pores of the membrane. Unless the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment needs a replenishment, we suggest drip drying.