ThruDark Release New SF Echelon all-round utility Jacket.
The ThruDark SF Echelon is a new hard-wearing all-round utility jacket designed for every day combat. Toughened with a specially engineered fabric containing both Cordura® and Dyneema® reinforcements on the shoulders, providing enduring abrasion resistance.
The body and arms are enhanced with our 4-way stretch water-resistant fabric allowing for dynamic movements without compromising on performance. Features also include two YKK upper arm pockets and two torso pockets. Upper Echelon … head and shoulders above the best.
- 4 -Way stretch hexagonal weave Cordura® x Dyneema® Manju fabric on the shoulders and hood for enhanced tear and abrasion resistance.
- 4-Way stretch body to allow for a diverse range of functional movements.
- Upper arm velcro patches designed to incorporate reflective patches, emergency strobes and lighting systems for use in emergency situations.
- Reflective front and rear logos.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- 2 YKK aquaguard zip arm pockets and 2 YKK aquaguard zip micro fleece lined hand warmer pockets for multiple storage options.
- High stand collar for protection against wind
- ThruDark Insignia patches compatible
- Weight of this garment is 610 grams (approx) this was based on a size Large