EXCLUSIV | The Crye AirFrame Helmet at TACWRK
The AirFrame™ ballistic helmet sets new standards in protection, comfort, and modularity. The complete AirFrame™ helmet weigh less than a complete ACH 2002 helmet while providing more coverage area.
The AirFrame™ was developed with a mandate to dramatically reduce headborne weight while exceeding common frag threats. A complete medium AirFrame™ helmet weighs only 2.30 lbs, and the large weighs a mere 2.55 lbs.
The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment.
Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast. All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like Peltors® and Sordins®. Made in the US from US materials.
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC Rail™ system available (O² compatible)
- Includes 3/4” pads
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
Medium: ca. 1,04 Kg / 2.30 lbs.
Large: ca. 1,15 Kg / 2.55 lbs.
X-large: ca. 1,25 Kg / 2.75 lbs.
Grab yours here: www.tacwrk.com/en/crye-precision-airframe-helmet-tan