TACPROGEAR Luxury Introduces the Elite Travel Pack – After years of testing, travel and design, TPG introduces the ultimate in style for the discerning traveler.
Boynton Beach, Fla. (June 2015) – Tacprogear, a leading manufacturer of tactical equipment used by professionals around the globe, is pleased to introduce, after years of testing, travel and design, its new Elite Travel Pack from its Luxury Line. Handsome leather accents cast the spotlight on this traditionally tactical pack offering. TPG designers deliver the ultimate style in TPG Luxury by keeping the pack simple yet elegant. The pack opens easily introducing the user to a new and exciting organizational insert concept. Three stash cubes and a handled insert are perfect for any circumstance, whether overnight or on a three day trip.
The Elite Travel Pack features
- Leather accents
- Front access zipper pockets with water resistant zippers
- Easy open main compartment for packing
- Dual rear zippered pockets open on each side for easy access to electronics
- Black version uses 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon construction
- MultiCam version uses 500 Denier CORDURA?
- Padded leather handle
- Shrink wrap zipper pulls
- Removable identification tape on top
- Super comfortable padded adjustable leather shoulder straps
Weighing 2.3 lbs. and measuring 12″ L x 9.5″ W x 20″ H, the Elite Travel Pack is available in Black, Wolf Grey and Kryptek? patterns. The Elite Travel Pack is available for purchase on the TPG and TPG Black websites.