X400V IRc | WhiteLight/Infrared LED + Infrared Laser WeaponLight
The new X400V-IRc is now shipping and available at your local SureFire Dealer. Check out the product description as follows and learn more about this new weapon light from your No.01 tactical light manufacturer.
The SureFire X400V IRc is a highly versatile dual-spectrum handgun WeaponLight that also boasts an integral Class 1 infrared-laser sight for use with night vision devices (NVD).
This groundbreaking X400 model—which also mounts to long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails—features a white-light and an infrared LED in its innovative V-Series head that will meet virtually any mission requirement.
In white-light mode selected from its bezel, the recoil-proof LED delivers 150 lumens of tactical-level visible light shaped by its TIR lens into a focused beam with significant reach and substantial peripheral illumination for situational awareness. Just push and twist the self-locking bezel selector to switch to IR mode and get 120 mW of non-visible (to the naked eye) infrared illumination for applications involving NVDs – no infrared filter required!
- Virtually indestructible infrared and white-light LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes focused high-intensity beam with significant reach and ample surround light for peripheral vision
- Features integral commercially available infrared laser sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
- Recoil-proof Nylok® adjustment screws—laser sight holds zero
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun tape switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassel Promise
Get yourself a X400V IRc >>> www.surefire.com/x400v-a-irc-led-weaponlight