Surefire Introduces New SF RYDER 22 MINI Suppressor.
The RYDER 22-MINI offers the same great benefits to that of the RYDER 22-S only now in a more compact, shorter overall length with minimal increase in sound attenuation. The 22-MINI features heat-treated stainless steel baffles that offer increased durability and is capable of handling pressures of 17 HMR and .22 WMR ammunition—even full-auto fire.
These simple-to-maintain suppressors are easy to disassemble and clean, thanks to individually numbered and indexed baffles that provide quick, easy reassembly. A fluted aluminum body helps reduce weight. The stainless steel back section utilizes a 1/2 X 28 single-point-cut stainless steel thread that quickly and securely attaches to the host weapon.
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Included spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Baffles are numbered and indexed for easy re-assembly
- Rounded ends and fluted body design reduce weight withno sacrifice in strength
- Includes assembly/disassembly tool for easy baffle removal
- Heat-treated stainless steel baffles offer increased durability and can handle .22 LR, 17 HMR and .22 WMR ammo—even full-auto fire