SureFire Launches New G2Z CombatLight With MaxVision.
Fountain Valley, CA—SureFire, LLC, manufacturer of the world’s finest—and most innovative—illumination tools and tactical products, is proud to announce the launch of the new G2Z-MV. SureFire’s new single-output G2Z™ Combatlight® with MaxVision™— features a proprietary reflector that shapes the 650 lumens of light into our wide, useful MaxVision Beam™ optimized for your field of view. With its newly designed bezel, the compact G2Z is even shorter and lighter than its predecessor, generates nearly twice the output, and has all of the same features for outstanding tactical performance.
Its corrosion-proof Nitrolon® body is durable and lightweight and features SureFire’s CombatGrip design—a reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring that’s perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with wet, cold, or gloved hands. A click-on/off tailcap switch provides ergonomic, foolproof activation even under the most stressful conditions.
For simplicity, ergonomics, reliability, and durability in a tactical flashlight, there’s simply no beating the new G2Z-MV CombatLight.
- High-performance LED and specially developed reflector create wide, smooth MaxVision Beam™
- High-impact polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
- CombatGrip provides secure hold in nearly all conditions
- Durable, optically coated, polycarbonate window resists impact and maximizes light transmission
- Backed by SureFire’s No Hassle Guarantee