Strikemark’s Universal Digital Camera Picatinny Rail Mount offers a unique design that allows any point-and-shoot camera with a 1/4 x 20 thread to be mounted on your picatinny rail. It will also allow some DSLR cameras to be used in certain setups and with the right equipment. The ultra thin, low-profile design minimizes weight and turns your regular, everyday camera into a tool to get great shots while you’re shooting.
Simple to use, seconds to install -slide the mount over your rail and choose the optimal of the five hole choices to mount into the standard tripod thread on the bottom of your camera. Use the provided wingnut to hand-tighten. Great for hunters, military, law enforcement, recreational shooters, and airsoft players. Get great first-person-shooter style shots or reverse the camera on yourself and watch yourself in action. Compatible with the Sony Cyber-Shot (Cybershot), Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Samsung, Casio, Kodak, GoPro, Contour, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Olympus, Insignia. If you can mount a tripod to it, you can mount it to this mount!
- Mounts to any camera with a 1/4 x 20 Thread.
- Comes in black powder coat finish.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Includes nylon-tipped set screw and is ready to use.
- No extra tools required: Comes with 3/32 Hex Key.
- Works on all standard picatinny rails.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Ships via USPS first class mail with Delivery Confirmation.
- Patent Pending.