Strike Industries – J-Comp V.2 Now Available for AK and .223
The Strike Industries JCOMP 2.0 is the classic Type 89 compensator re-engineered and updated for the 21st century.
Due to end user feedback, the favorite features of the original are retained, but the J Comp now features increased muzzle rise compensation, and is available in 7.62x39mm and .308/7.62x51mm in addition to 5.56×45/.223.
Now also compatible with Oppressor and FerFrans concussion reduction devices. The J-COMP concept comes from the Type 89 Japanese assault rifle used by the Japan Self-Defense Forces, the Japan Coast Guard’s Special Security Team units, and the Special Assault Team.
- 2 chamber design greatly increases recoil management
- Hybrid Muzzle Break & Compensator
- Pre-drilled for pinning and welding
- Hybrid Muzzle Break and Compensator
- Pin and weld on 14.5” barrels to 16”
- Compatible with Oppressor concussion reduction device (Coming Soon)