The Steiner CQT is now available!!
Technology never stops! Let me introduce you the Steiner Optics Close Quarters Thermal.
The Close Quarters Thermal (CQT) is a see-through thermal sight that overlays onto a direct view of the real world. Designed for soldiers to use in close quarter combat, the CQT is the next gen for predator hunters.
See hogs and coyotes in full dark conditions. Thermal to identify; red dot to target. The rugged anodized aluminum housing can withstand any kind of hunt in all weather conditions.
- Compatible with flip-up magnifiers
- Combined red dot sight with day and thermal imaging
- Precision targeting with 2.5 MOA red dot reticle
- More than a red dot — selectable reticles for user preference
- 3 thermal modes: full thermal, patrol and outline modes
- Use day and night – outline mode is ideal for daytime, full thermal for total darkness
- Factory-focused — effective from 5m to infinity
- Stable across wide temperature range
To learn more visit a Steiner retailer or their website straight.