News from Silverback Airsoft just arrived!
Fresh from the “drawing board”, here is the concept of our future spring bolt action rifle platform, the TAC 41.
The initial idea is very simple: transpose the mechanism of our SRS replica into a non-bullpup rifle. The cylinder bore and piston stroke are the same as the SRS, with 41cc air volume, hence the name of the project.
– SRS piston fitted with a specific piston end.
– Stainless steel cylinder.
– Stainless steel spring guide with thrust bearing.
– Carbon steel bolt handle with ergonomic bolt knob (M8x1.25 threaded bolt handle, compatible with our full range of bolt knobs).
– APS 13 mm springs. It is possible to change the spring using only the tools included in the stock. To ensure a smooth cocking movement, the bolt is guided in the receiver by POM rings.
– Rigid receiver/outer barrel assembly, using a clamping system similar to the SRS, allowing quick barrel change preserving hop up setting.
– Inner barrel, 510 mm long, 6.05 mm bore, brass material, AEG type, 3 barrel spacers for stability. Outer barrel thread is M24x1 (direct compatibility with DTSS silencers replicas).
– CNC TDC hop-up unit, 50 position, secured by a ball-plunger. It is adjustable while having the target in the scope and the finger on the trigger.
– Trigger box in stamped stainless steel, CNC stainless steel piston sear, mounted on ball bearings to limit trigger pull weight, adjustable trigger pre-load and dual-stage course.
– Carbon steel safety.
– Fully ambidextrous design, conversion can be done within minutes without any optional parts.
– CNC aeronautical grade receiver and outer barrel.
– Nylon stock, fiberglass reinforced, 5 MLOK slots on each side, 2 MLOK slots under, 4 QD attachment points, tripod mount, adjustable cheek rest height, adjustable length with 10mm extensions (3 pieces will be included with the rifle).
– 40+ rounds polymer magazine.
– Estimated mass: 2.65 Kg (with magazine and 3 stock extensions), length: 110 cm.
– Release date and price range to be confirmed.