Introducing | The New FOXTROT1 Pistol Light from Sig Sauer.
Newington, NH – SIG SAUER, Inc. introduces the FOXTROT1 Pistol Light from the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Division. The FOXTROT1 incorporates advancements that have not been seen in rail-mounted flashlights and is available to both civilian and law enforcement markets.
The FOXTROT1 Pistol Weapon Light is the most advanced, rail mounted flashlight available. Using Sig Sauer’s patent pending design, the Foxtrot 1 mounts to both the Mil-Std-1913 rail or Sig Sauer Proprietary rail. Dual, finger-actuated tact switches support ambidextrous use while functioning in either continuous or momentary mode.
“The FOXTROT1 brings the latest LED technology to the pistol lights market,” said Andrew York, President Electro-Optics SIG SAUER, “allowing the shooter to balance power output with battery life to their specific needs.”
This ultra-efficient white LED runs for more than 2 hours at 200 lumens on a CR123 battery. The flashlight can be switched between 100, 200 and 300 lumens of output based on lighting needs and runtime. The weapon light is ideal for home defense, law enforcement or military applications and will fit most any holster designed for handgun lights.
The all new FOXTROT1 from SIG ELECTRO-OPTICS allows you to gain the advantage in the dark.
- Latest generation Cree LEDs for maximum brightness and runtime
- Programmable output: 100 / 200 / 300 lumens
- Ambidextrous tact switches for easy finger actuation
- Momentary or Continuous operating mode
- Battery changed through the LED bezel with quarter-turn lockout
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The FOXTROT1 comes with CR123 battery and instruction manual
- Length: 3.1 in / 79 mm
- Width: 1.2 in / 31 mm
- Height: 1.2 in / 31 mm
- Weight: 3 oz. / 84 gr
- Runtime: 2 hours @ 200 lumens
- Adjustment: Windage and Elevation
- MSRP: $189.99