The new STEALTH Low Vis Plate Carrier from Shellback Tactical is now available for pre-order.
The Shellback Tactical STEALTH Low Vis Plate Carrier is designed to be a super low profile, light weight plate carrier/armor carrier. Ideal to be worn under a jacket, surveillance operations, or just as a slick plate carrier. Built for low visibility and concealment. The carrier is designed to hold 10×12 Level III or Level IV hard armor plates. It can also accept 10×12 soft armor style plate backers if plates are not needed. The cummerbund is extremely adjustable due to its overlapping design front and back that can fit small statured and larger statured body types.
Hypalon non slip material makes up the fully adjustable shoulder straps which also have 2 slips for other uses. The front has a handy zippered admin pocket, a large 4 inch loop area for placards and integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles. To add a chest rig if needed. QASM Buckles not included. Also included is a double magazine pouch for .223/5.56 magazines. Cummerbund has 2 integrated pouches for magazines or radio.
Interior is lined with breathable spacer mesh for comfort. The back of the carrier has an integrated Hypalon drag handle and a 4 inch loop are for patch identifiers.
- 500 Cordura
- Low Vis Carrier
- Adjustable Hypalon shoulders with 2 slits
- Two areas of loop for identifiers
- Integrated zippered admin pouch
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles. To add a chest rig if needed. QASM Buckles not included
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Low Profile/ Lightweight
- Can be concealed under jacket
- Removable double rifle mag pouch included
- Fully adjustable cummerbund with 2 pocket areas on each side for magazines or radio
- Hypalon Drag Handle lays flat- Secures with Hook and Loop
- Interior has 3D style spacer mesh
- Made in the USA
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and will accept up to 10×12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers