Now Available from SureFire – SF RYDER 9M-Ti Modular Suppressor
SureFire LLCs Modular RYDER direct-thread suppressors are built to the same exacting standards as SureFires battle-proven Fast-Attach® SOCOM suppressors. The SF RYDER 9M-Ti suppressor for 9mm pistols and rifles features an ultra-light titanium tube, front plate, and rear plate that help minimize weight with no sacrifice in strength.
Inside the suppressor are durable heat-treated, stainless steel baffles that are indexed and numbered for easy disassembly and reassembly for cleaning. This model allows for the end-user to remove a 2” module from the front portion of the suppressor to reduce overall length.
- Ultra-lightweight titanium construction, rounded ends & fluted body reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose stainless steel baffles are durable and provide superior sound attenuation and reduced muzzle blast
- Built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Baffles are numbered and indexed for ease of reassembly
- Easy removal of 2” modular section allows for shorter overall length of suppressor when needed.
- Included assembly/disassembly tool for easy baffle removal
- Quick, secure screw-on attachment to 1/2 x 28 or M13.5 x 1 threaded barrels
- Addtional pistons sold seperately
- Coated with durable, attractive Cerakote finish
- Backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee