Safariland Group Now Introducing The Hatch® Task Specific Line Of Gloves.
The Hatch Task line of duty gloves are developed specifically to meet the daily demands of your job while providing comfort and dexterity. These gloves offer maximum protection for your palms, the back of your hands, and your knuckles to protect you from abrasions, burns, and contaminants.
The Task Specific Line of gloves was created to precisely meet the demands of uniformed and tactical law enforcement, military and shooting enthusiasts. An extensive period of industry research and field testing led to the development of nine distinctive glove models, each designed to fulfill the needs of a different task or role for the public safety professional and with the five points of innovation consistent throughout the line.
Each glove incorporates Hatch’s Five Points of Innovation:
- 1. Touchscreen compatible knuckle for use with electronics.
- 2. All-soft cuff to flex around a watch on the wrist.
- 3. Articulated strap is angled away from the wrist to accommodate a watch.
- 4. Patented trigger finger cut ring to ensure no unraveling when the glove tip is cut off.
- 5. Hatch® signature Ergo-Cut™ thumb pattern for an accurate and comfortable fit.