Ruger Introduces the Ruger Collector’s Series 10/22 Carbine Rifle Second Edition.
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) is proud to announce the Second Edition of the Ruger® Collector’s Series 10/22® Carbine. In production for over 50 years, the Ruger 10/22 has become America’s favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 has inspired a loyal following.
Accompanied by unique collector memorabilia, this Second Edition of the 10/22 Collector’s Series is a great way to start a 10/22 collection, add to an existing collection, or simply enjoy the experience of shooting an all-new model of the 10/22. This collectible rifle features an exclusive Collector’s Series bolt marking and a Collector’s Series box with a Ruger decal. Also included are a Collector’s Series pin, a reprint of the “Father’s Advice” ad and a limited-edition Ruger Collector’s Series street sign. As an added bonus, this model includes a $25.00 gift certificate to be used at ShopRuger.com for Ruger sportswear and accessories.
“This new Collector’s Series rifle is another chance for our customers to get their hands on a limited-edition 10/22 – we are only producing them for a short time and in limited quantities,” said Chris Killoy, Ruger President and COO. “The first Collector’s Edition was a great success and sold out quickly. We are excited to give our customers another opportunity to enjoy this special 10/22 model,” he added.
This carbine rifle features Ruger’s Modular Stock System, with a low comb, standard length of pull module installed on an attractive composite stock. Based on the Ruger American Rimfire® rifle stock, this dark gray version of the 10/22 is both attractive and unique. The rifle also features a protected, non-glare blade front sight, ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight, and Picatinny rail, but retains popular 10/22 features like the push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and cold hammer-forged barrel.
- Ruger Collector’s Series 10/22® carbine rifles feature a limited time, Collector’s Series bolt marking, Collector’s Series Street Sign, $25.00 ShopRuger.com Gift Certificate, “A Father’s Advice” Mini-Poster and Collector’s Series pin.
- Ruger® Modular Stock System includes a low comb, standard pull module.
- Scout Rifle-style accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare blade front sight and Picatinny rail for mounting optics.
- Patented 10/22®, detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Legendary 10/22® action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.