Introducing | The Rehv Arms – XPX 15.5 M-Lok AR-15 Handguard
The REHV (XPX-15-MLOK)” Rail System has an overall length of 15.5″; It’s Enhanced features include a machined one piece billet aluminum extruded rail which is much stronger and more rigid than 2 piece rail systems.
The XPX-15 MLOK Provides (3) Rear QD slots that are integrated into the left, right and bottom and 3 in the front.
Designed to be used in with a (Micro/Low Profile Gas Block) on a (Carbine length, Midlength or Rifle gas system). This rail system gives the user a more ” rigid” way to mount various accessories available to their AR15 platform.
- Free Floating
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Single Piece Billet Machined Extrusion
- Rail Weight: 10.3 oz.
- Barrel Nut Weight: 1.6 oz.
- (3) Rear QD Sockets
- (3) Front QD Sockets
- Anti Rotation Design
- Solid mount interface
- Ultra Sleek Industrial Appearance
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Inside Diameter: 1.28 inches
- Width: 2.09 inches
- Provides a Continuous Upper Rail
- Made in the USA