Rainier Arms partnered up with Fortis Manufacturing to bring you the SWITCH M-Lock 5.56 Rail.
The SWITCH is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the 5.56MM platform. When designing the SWITCH, we wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition specific setups. The rail features a brand new patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail. The rail features M-LOK slots, QD attachments point as well as a full picatinny rail on top.
The rail design not only looks great, but is very functional in your hand. The piece adds minimal weight to the rifle and you won’t be disappointed! This version of the quick detach rail system SWITCH is a Rainier Arms exclusive.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 9.25,12,13 & 15.5 inches
- Conttinuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- M-LOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock
- Mil-Spec Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Spanner wrench needed to torque barrel nut to spec (not included)
- AR-15 Switch Rail Instructions
- Made in the USA!