PTS Introduces New Enhanced Polymer Stock Compact (EPS-C).
The PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock – Compact (EPS-C) is designed for users who do not require the large compartment space and storage capability of the EPS and prefer a lighter, simpler, and more compact stock.
The EPS-C is minimalist, sleek, and lightweight yet very strong due to its construction using Dupont™ Zytel® polymer. It incorporates only essential features like a rubberized buttpad for comfort and grip and a metal QD cup that’s switchable to either side of the EPS-C to accommodate your preferred sling attachment position.
The extra-slim stock pull adjustment lever maintains the stock’s narrow profile and is extremely easy and natural to manipulate by using a fist grab method where your fingers press on the lever side that’s opposite to your palm. The lever also has a protective spine to prevent accidental stock adjustment.
By pulling down the backside of the lever, the EPS-C is easily installed or detached from the rifle buffer tube to expedite the changing of buffer tube LiPo batteries.
- Easily installed without the need for tools.
- One of the slimmest and lightest stocks on the market.
- Multiple ambidextrous sling mounting points.
- A QD swivel socket that can be detached or placed on either side of the stock, based on user preference.
- Pass-through channel for loop-type sling attachments.
- Angular rubberized buttpad for anti-slip gripping against the user’s shoulder without impeding movement.
- Rounded cheek welds stay in tune with the slim profile of the stock whilst maintaining user comfort.