Tactical Tailor | Fight Light Removable Operator Pack
The Fight Light series at Tactical Tailor is the same combat proven gear you love – but lighter and faster without sacrificing performance. Their Removable Operator Pack is now different. The features you already expect are present: generous main compartment, heavy duty hardware, side entry front pocket, reinforced seams, webbing for your additional pouches, drag and sternum straps, and padded shoulder straps.
Designed as a quick-attach assault pack, the Operator pack can go from on the ground to securely attached to you or your gear in seconds–without any snagging straps to get in the way. Or if you want to use the shoulder straps in the traditional manner, you can do that too. When they aren’t being utilized, the straps route right into back.
Use it like a normal assault pack, for additional space and capability with their Extended Range Operator pack, hook it up to your IOTV, or as a phenomenal day pack. Available in ATACS, Coyote Brown, MultiCam, and now Wolf Grey.
- Attaches to modular vests and packs or use as a stand alone assault pack
- Large main compartment with heavy duty dual pull zippers
- Zippered side entry front pocket
- Hydration pocket accepts most 2 or 3L bladders (located inside strap stowage pocket)
- Concealed top port for routing of communication gear
- External webbing for attaching additional pouches
- Large carry handle
- Stowable padded shoulder straps and sternum strap for use as a day pack
- 2 sets of attachment hardware are included
- Light weight 500 denier Cordura nylon construction
Grab yours here: www.tacticaltailor.com/fightlightremovableoperator
And for more news about Tactical Tailor on our site, please visit: www.airsoft-military-news.com/TacticalTailor