Platatac releases the SR Jungle ALICE Pack.
The SR Jungle ALICE Pack was developed from a specific user requirement for use in the jungle and close terrain.
A slim tall design with low profile sides ensures the least resistance when moving through close terrain while still allowing the addition of extra pouches for extended operations via PALS/MOLLE.
Using one piece of DWR treated PU backed 500 denier nylon for the outer shell this pack provides superior water resistance when dry bags are not practical.
- Weighs 2.49kg (pack only)
- Lid pouch with waterproof zip access and covered zip access
- Removable lid for OP Kit/Go Bag with shoulder strap
- Dual waterproof zip hydration/comms ports
- Velcro opening on lid for marker panels
- Internal zippered side pockets for bladders or long items such as tri-pods
- Carry handle
- Elasticised lid to neatly cover excess items stowed on top of main compartment
- Roll top closure
- Elastic shock cord with attachment points on the lid and base of pack
- 2 x external pockets
- 2 x columns 20mm daisy chains for external attachment of gear
- 2 x internal hydration sleeves
- Internal radio cradle
- 3 x internal zippered mesh pockets
- Internal horizontal zippered divider
- Bottom compartment access
- Bottom pouch with drawstring and clip closure made in 1000D Nylon
- Full external PAL/MOLLE covering
- Accepts ALICE and 1606
- 500 Denier DWR treated nylon
- YKK zips with paracord pulls
- ITW hardware