Platatac releases limited run of the Helsby Smock, an exclusive collaboration with Minerva Technical UK.
Platatac is proud to launch the new Helsby Smock, an exclusive collaboration with Minerva Technical UK & named in honour of Operation Helsby in Malaya in 1951.
This lightweight technical pullover style smock has been designed by frontline operators for the harshest environments to be mission ready & get you home.
This lightweight, wind & water resistant traditional pullover-style smock has been designed by frontline specialist operators who need a technical garment that provides enhanced functionality while wearing plate carriers and other mission-critical equipment.
The dual directional side zippers allow easy donning & doffing while wearing kit & provide extra ventilation in extreme environments & fast ease of access for critical medical situations if required. The shorter-style cut allows unhindered leg movement & is designed to sit above assault belts and the stowable hood which provides full coverage and secure fit while still providing the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision.
The smock also features two Velcro closure bicep pockets, two forearm pockets and a front zippered kangaroo pouch for maximum storage. The elbow areas are articulated for ease of movement and reinforced with 500D Cordura and can accept various OEM protection inserts.
- Made with water repellent and wind resistant Multicam Agility fabric
- Two bicep pockets with Velcro closure with internal elastic loops to stow pens or Cyalume.
- Loop areas on each bicep pocket for IFF or callsigns
- Two forearm pockets with zip closure with internal elastic loops to stow pens or Cyalume.
- Zippered kangaroo-style front pocket
- YKK full-length side zips for ventilation and kit access
- Quarter length YKK front zip with storm flap
- Fully adjustable & stowable hood
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- 500D reinforced elbows
Available now while it lasts. Visit >> www.platatac.com/catalogue/new-products/platatac-helsby-smock.html