Platatac releases the ASAD Dump Pouch Modular, the newest iteration in their dump pouch family.
The pouch has the ability to not only carry spent magazines, water bottles or a respirator, but can also allow the attachment of extra pouches, such as 40mm or distraction pouches internally.
The design allows the user to quickly close the top of the pouch via routed cinch cord. Furthermore, it can be closed by utilizing the two loop tabs located inside the opening of the pouch.
The pull-tab release system allows for quick deployment of the pouch with only one movement, when rolled up the pouch takes up little room under magazine pouches.
The dump pouch also will accept soft armour via the zippered internal pocket, which also features elastic loops.
- Weight: 160 grams
- Hook and loop sandwich mounting to work with platforms such as our CHICOM Platforms, SMAC, ASAD, APC and other compatible Plate Carriers
- Pull-tab quick release system
- Cinch cord with barrel lock, hard plastic stiffener to aid in pouch mouth ‘pop’, cinch cord can be held out of the way via loop tab.
- Gusseted front panel for extra room
- Accepts soft armour in inside zippered pouch or pouch can be used as admin for cyalume, shotty shells, notebook etc.
- Can be used as a respirator pouch, water bottles, mags etc.
- Mesh panels in bottom to drain water for ship under way or Amphib ops.
- 2 rows, 4 columns of PALS internally for extra pouches, 40mm, distractions or mag pouches.
- 500 Denier Tactical Nylon
- Available in Multicam and Black