PDW – THE GRIFFIN KNIFE
See see full list of all new and restocked products below:
The Griffin™ Knife is precision machined, ground, and finished to the highest standards. It is a high level result of a deliberate, careful design process, and an exploration of form and function. Water-jet cut and machined from the premium grade blade steel Bohler M390, the Griffin™ is an exceptionally versatile, sleek, uncompromising, skeleton style knife capable of any multitudes of tasks.
THE GRIFFIN KNIFE SPECS
- Bohler M390 Steel
- Blade length 4″
- Overall length 9.25″
- Thickness .189″
- Strikeback™ Ferrocerium rod striker
- Butt end chisel pry tip with cats paw nail puller
- 10″ grind on blade and back swedge
- .075 Chamfer on all edges
- Two step mechanical surface treatment
- Kydex® sheath with Tek-Lok™
- Made in the USA
- Memento Mori Bead & lanyard not included.