Patrol Incident Gear (PIG) launches the PIG Runt Urban Pack, a minimalist everyday backpack for the urban environment.
The “Prequel” to the PIG gRUNT Modular Pack: the PIG Runt Urban Pack is finally hitting the streets to bridge the gap between your tacticool gear and your everyday items, even if your EDC includes a 10″ x 12” Shooters Cut plate. The pack sports a minimalist footprint and a clean, simple tri-panel design taking cues from military issued Special Operations packs.
- An electronics sleeve large enough to handle an 11” Macbook Air or 10×12” Shooter Cut plate, and lined with loop Velcro for securing a Velcro holster for concealed carry.
- Two front mesh zippered pockets with high visibility backing to aid in quick-access identification of contents.
- An exterior large zippered pocket large enough for a windbreaker or light rain jacket, and also featuring a secret stash pouch above the zipper.
- Two accessory pockets sized to fit either a 20 round M4 magazine or two pistol mags each.
- Stretch elastic water bottle holders and ¾” webbing for attaching myriads of other items (pens, chemlights, pocket folders and more).
- Compatibility with the Runt frame sheet for additional rigidity as needed (sold separately).
Available in seven different color options; black, grey, MultiCam, MultiCam Tropic, MultiCam Arid, MultiCam Black and Woodland Camo.
Get in touch with Patrol Incident Gear