Introducing – The Radian Raptor-LT Charging Handle
The PTS Radian Raptor-LT Charging Handle is the latest iteration of the revolutionary patented ambidextrous charging handle introduced by Radian Weapons several years ago. The PTS Raptor-LT shaft is precision machined from 6000 series aluminum with black anodized finish. The charging handle wings’ aluminum skeleton is over-molded with PTS’s customary Reinforced Polymer for the ultimate combination of strength, weight, and durability.
From rapid palm “blading” or finger thumb charges of the rifle, the motion is fluid and fast from either the strong or support side. It features a positive latch function that allows easy engagement from either side of the gun with either hand. The grip handle surfaces are serrated for positive grip control and the right side of the handle is slightly longer to clear the forward assist protrusion.
- · Aluminum alloy with black electroplating paint finish
- · Over-molded with reinforced polymer
- · Ultimate combination of strength, weight, and durability
- · Ambidextrous manipulation
- · Longer right sided handle to clear forward assist
- · Color – Black, DE, Red
- · Dimension – 150 x 66 x 10mm
- · Weight – 35g (approx.)
- · Material – 6000 Series Aluminum Alloy & Reinforced Polymer
- · Compatibility – Tokyo Marui MWS