The Maxpedition TC-9 Pouch is available now at Military 1st online store.
The Maxpedition TC-9 Pouch is a universal tool pouch and a part of Maxpedition’s extensive Tri-Carry Series.
Designed for daily micro-organizational needs, it can be carried with a belt loop, shoulder strap or Maxpedition’s TacTie attachment strap (sold separately). It’s made of water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric, and fits both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and 3″x5″ Rite in the Rain Notebook.
- Overall: 4″x1.25″x5.5″ (10.16×3.17×13.97cm)
- Main: 3″x1″x5″ (7.62×2.54×12.7cm)
- Front slip pocket: 4″ (10.16cm) tall
- Left side pocket: 0.75″x0.75″x4.5″ (1.9×1.9×11.43cm) pocket with hook closure
- Right side: pen loop
- TC Belt Loop, with 3 rows, 1 channel PALS on the back
- Fits both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and 3″x5″ Rite in the Rain Notebook
- Material: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- Weight: 70g
- Manufacturer: Maxpedition
- Manufacturer’s number: PT1035K