Maxpedition releases the Advanced Gear Research (AGR) Riftcore Backpack.
The RIFTCORE Backpack is an ergonomic pack with quick release yoke-style straps. It is equipped with two locations for CCW placement, including a fully loop-lined rear compartment with two-way access.
The middle compartment, which has a full clamshell opening, comes with multiple loop-lined adjustable straps that can be repositioned to make organizing and locating contents much easier. The semi-rigid fleece-lined EVA pocket on the front of the pack is ideal for storing sunglasses, electronics, or valuables.
- YKK Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction
- 500D Hex Ripstop / 1000D Plainweave
- Attachment Lattice System (ATLAS) – Patent Pending
- Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- Reinforced Yoke Backpack Straps
- 840D Nylon-TPU Composite Tapered Pull Loops
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift Webbing
- Bi-Level High Grade 3D Airmesh Backings
- Custom Molded Fleece-Lined Semi-Rigid EVA Pocket
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Lightweight Anti-Break Duraflex Xlite Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer Mesh
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing