Magpul is currently shipping the PMAG 15 GL9 Magazines for the Glock G19 and other Glock sub-compact variants to authorized retailers worldwide.
The PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 15rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 15 GL9 is compatible with Glock G19 handguns as well as sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
- Compatible with all compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
Coming Soon – The Magpul GL L-Plate
The Magpul GL L-Plate fits the PMAG 17 GL9 and PMAG 15 GL9, and is made of durable reinforced polymer with a rubber overmold.
Tailor made for competition or defensive use, the GL L-Plate is designed to aid in seating of the magazine into extended magazine wells and to provide positive traction and impact protection without unnecessary bulk. Available in packs of three, the GL L-Plate installs easily without tools in place of the original PMAG floor plate.
- Designed for all Magpul PMAG GL9 magazines for the Glock® 9mm
- Replaces original PMAG GL9 floor plate adding approximately 1/4” in length
- Durable rubber-overmolded polymer construction provides enhanced traction and impact resistance