Magpul Announces Remington 700 Long Action (LA) Stock for SHOT Show 2016.
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700 LA Stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also compatible with their Bolt Action Magazine Well LA which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AISC-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well LA
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920″ dia. 5.50″ forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit with 0.50″ and 0.75″ Risers to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ Riser)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops