London Bridge Trading launch a new backpack.
The Titan Pack is the latest new product to the range of packs from LBT. The company known as one of the “worlds best tactical nylon gear” manufacturers, field tested by the finest military operators around the wolrd did it again and throw a new product on the market which looks great and absolutely modular. Get a closer look on some of the features of this new pack below!
***This is a pre-order item for now – the pack will not ship until the end of April***
- Mid-sized modular backpack with multiple hook and loop pouch configuration capabilities
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps w/ sternum fast clip
- Dual zippered access front layered pockets w/ a mesh top layer
- Top zippered access pocket w/ three 1” elastic loops, great for tac lights, pistol mags, or utility tools
- Padded breathable mesh back w/ air flow channels
- Angled side zippered pocket for cell phone or other misc. items
- Lower side bungie retention mesh pocket for bottles or other misc. items
- Main compartment base and side panels fully lined with loop for maximum load-out capability
- 2 mesh zippered pockets line the front internal panel along w/ loop above and below for call signs/patch storage
- Dual zippered access back compartment that can fit up to a 15” MacBook Pro without a case
- Overall dimensions approx: 10”L x 6”W x 20”H
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
Pre-order now at: http://lbtinc.com/bags-backpacks-packs/backpacks/low-vis