Introducing| The new Kifaru Quandary Backpack.
Big brother to the Native, the Quandary is a full featured hydration pack with an expandable zipper gusset. It has attachment points so it can be utilized as a lid for our larger packs. The padded Xray shoulder straps, removable 1” waist strap and spacer mesh back ensure stability and comfort. There is a hanging tab for Hydration bladders and an exit port next to both shoulder straps for hoses.
A zippered pocket on the front has a key lanyard with clip. The slot pocket underneath the zippered pocket holds quick access items and will fit most bike D locks. The stretchy front pocket can expand to hold larger items and has 4 compression straps.
To expand the main compartment, find the zipper pull near one of the hose ports and unzip around the sides and bottom of the bag to expand the hidden gusset. There is a tab underneath the label for attaching a bike light. The top can either be rolled up or used as a hood to cover the open pockets on the front.
- Weight: 1 lb 13oz / .82kg
- Volume: 1000ci / 16.38L expands to 1500ci / 24.58L
- Dimensions: Main bag – 10″ x 21″ x 3.5″ (plus 3.5 ” zippered expansion)
8″ x 9″ zippered slot pocket with lanyard attachment
8″ x 18″ open slot pocket
8″ x 17″ expanding front pocket with compression straps
- Internal hanging tab for hydration bladders and an exit port next to both shoulder straps for hoses
- Roll top lid with compression straps
- 500d DWR coated cordura
- Includs Xray shoulder straps and 1″ waist strap