Meet the Cache River from James Brand. Because everyday carry means more than just your pocket knife.
Let’s face facts: one of the tools that you reach for a lot is a screwdriver. But a good screwdriver/bit driver is often hard to come by, and they are generally not well-suited for daily carry. That was the brief for the Cache River: to make a great screw and bit driver on a bearing that can easily be carried in-pocket on the daily.
The Cache River comes complete with 3 bits and is a great sidekick to our knives, allowing you to tune up your blade and deal with other challenges that the day may bring. With its slim form, lanyard attachment and bearing-centered design the Cache River will quickly become an indispensable part of your EDC.
- OVERALL LENGTH 3.9″ / 9.9 cm
- DIAMETER:.53″ / 1.4 cm
- WEIGHT, WITH BITS 1.2 oz / 36 g
- MATERIAL Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- BIT ATTACHMENT Magnetic
- PIVOT Ball Bearing
- WIHA BITS (INCLUDED) Phillips #2, Torx T6 & Wiha Slotted 4.5
- CACHE STORAGE Holds 2 Wiha Bits Inside
- DESIGNED IN Portland, Oregon
For additional details go to >> https://shop.thejamesbrand.com/products/the-cache-river