Prepared for everything, escape when necessary
Maybe you go to tool in 2020? Clip it, cut it, turn it, smash it, pop it, spark it, escape it with the fire-starting multitool carabiner inspired by first-responders. The Fire Escape is a small, 1.7 oz multi-tool that can save your life or support your outdoor activities when needed!
It has EverSpark technology, same as the Firebiner, which works with a replaceable ferro rod housed inside the stainless steel body.
For over a year, the company has been testing prototypes and are finally ready to bring the Fire Escape to market.
The Fire Escape shares some of the beloved features with the firebiner®, like our patent-pending EverSpark fire wheel with replaceable ferro rods. However, based on our research and feedback, we have added a bunch of really cool, new features and functionality. Check these out:
- Bigger, beefy custom cutting blade that is replaceable (includes rubber cap to safely cover blade when not in use)
- Tungsten carbide-tipped window breaker
- O2 wrench & hang slot
- ¼” hex wrench & hang slot
These are in addition to the tried and true favorites:
- EverSpark fire wheel
- Replaceable ferro rods
- Bottle opener, but in a new location
- Titanium coated stainless steel body, rated for 100 lbs of gear
“They need your support for the first production run”.