HPG Recon Kit Bag, Small,Practical,Useful.
The Hill People Gear Recon Kit Bag isn’t exactly a new product on the market, it has been available for a while now, but recently a new light as been shined on this product has the more tactical crowd started to realize the full potential of this kit. Initially intended to be a essentials/pistol carry option for outdoors activities, with the addition of PALS/MOLLE webbing on the Recon version, many are now looking too the HPG Recon Kit Bag as micro chest rig option, particularly useful for covert operations or 24h/48h missions that don’t require the operator to carry a heavy load.
Thanks to being lightweight (0.81lb) and to the possibility to add MOLLE pouches to the front of the rig the HPG Recon Kit Bag may have found a new niche market with SF Operators, PMCs and Airsoft players for it’s features but also due to the fact that not only is it made out of 500D Cordura and available in coyote brown, foliage grey and ranger green but it sells for only $95.00 making it a serious contender to other more expensive micro chest rigs currently available on the market.
HPG – Recon Kit Bag Features
- 500d construction
- 8 channel / 3 row PALS grid
- quick access concealed pistol compartment
- comfortable mesh backed H-harness allows you to wear the Kit Bag by itself or underneath of a pack
- elastic keepers for the H-harness straps
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- tabs with grimlocs at the top for hanging on another pack, or for use with Lifter Straps (optional) for docking to a host pack
- tabs on the bottom for attaching to another pack, or for use with the Stabilizer Kit (optional) for running with
- Front zippered access flat pocket with two interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
- pro-tip: one of our GI 1qt bottle holsters mounted on the front of a Recon makes a dandy quick access binocular carrier.