Hill People Gear Launches New Aston House Back Country (BC) Backpack.
The Aston House BC (Backcountry) is based on the Aston House pack, but with less built in organization and a heavier duty chassis.
It will compress down for light hiking and mountain biking, but is suitable for overnighters in temperate climates with ultralight gear.
*NOTE: The main picture is a color mismatch and doesn’t represent a stocking color.
- single panel loading main compartment
- rear of main compartment is fully lined with PALS cut velcro loop (First Spear 6/12)
- main compartment can also has quick access top and bottom zippers located near the suspension side
- panel opening has an open top mesh compartment on the inside
- outside front of the pack has a zippered slot pocket
- sizable dual wand pockets
- suspension is belt capable (belt not included) and has dual full height 7000 series aluminum stays as well as hdpe framesheet
- new Aston Panel is a hypalon / velcro loop laminate cut with PALS. It will support pals pouches on the outside or inside, and it will support velcro pouches on the inside