The Battle-T is a new t-shirt from Hazard 4 designed to be used in hot climates under tactical vests.
This modernized redesign of the standard soldier’s t-shirt makes it acceptable uniform wear in hot weather where the original, while a comfortable favorite is typically unauthorized outside of a military auto-pool repair shop or sleeping quarters. Functional features include a wicking synthetic core and underarms for comfort, shrink reduction, wrinkle-resistance/fast drying, and durable nylon sleeves that will show prominently through body armor vests.
The arms are trimmed in soft/stretchy ribbing and have velcro panels for the i.d./flag patches etc. required by most agencies. A non-itch silk-screened size tag ensures comfort, while small subdued external tags ensure a professional/institutional presentation. They are recommended for warm weather use by military, police, rescue teams, private security, paramedics, and teams who need to show i.d. on the arms and prefer to move patches between washes rather than patching multiple shirts. Another simple but progressive innovation from the design team at Hazard 4®.
- unique design for use in hot climates & under vests
- arms are heavy-duty nylon for abrasion resistance
- arm-pits are breathable, quick-dry stretch synthetic
- body and neck are breathable, quick-dry synthetic
- velcro panels on sleeves for modular patches
- this saves money: swap patches as shirts get washed
- large silk-printed inner-tags for no-itch comfort