Griffin Armament launches the M4SD Linear Comp 5.56mm, the first linear compensator designed to serve as a suppressor mount.
The M4SD Linear Comp from Griffin Armament is the industries first suppressor compatible low concussion muzzle device. It was developed to provide an extremely low concussion compensator while still allowing use of a silencer.
This muzzle device was developed in response of end users who desired reduced concussion above all other muzzle device performance attributes. This unit features vertical port compensation to assist in muzzle neutrality as well as a gas venturi front aperture to project linear flow of pressure downrange, away from the shooter and nearby friendlies.
Compatible with the Griffin Armament M4SD series SD-QD suppressor interface the Linear Comp provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your silencer. It is also pre-drilled, and 2.25” length for 14.5” to 16” permanently attached, Non-SBR, M4 carbine builds. For optimal flash reduction we recommend 14.5″ or longer barreled host weapons. The Linear Comp provides Extremely low concussion, muzzle neutrality and moderate reduction in felt recoil. Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer.
Griffin Armament – M4SD Linear Comp Features
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Gas focusing venturi to project pressure downrange
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Oxide Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2×28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD series silencers