Got a GoPro and a Glock or SigSauer? Great! So now you can attach your GoPro Cam to your Pistols with the new Glock Mount from StrikeMark. It cost about $30 and is available at http://strikemark.com/products/gopro-glock-mount/
Not only compatible with the Glock, but also all SIG Sauer pistols. Finally, a GoPro mount for your Glock pistol. One piece aluminum construction and designed specifically for the quick detach system on the GoPro camera. Seconds to install -slide the mount over the rail underneath the barrel of your Glock, tighten, and clip in your GoPro camera just like you would any other mount. Great for training, hunters, military, law enforcement, recreational shooters, and airsoft players. Get great first-person-shooter style shots or reverse the camera on yourself and watch yourself in action.
Includes a 3/32 hex key, deluxe nylon-tipped set screw (keeps your rail looking nice) and rugged, long-lasting powder coated matte-black finish.
- Works on all Glock pistols.
- Weighs 1oz.
- Comes in a powder coated matte-black finish.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Includes nylon-tipped set screw.
- No Tools required: Comes with 3/32 hex key.
- Lifetime warranty on the mount. If it breaks, send it back and we’ll send you a brand new one.
- Ships via USPS first class mail with Delivery Confirmation.
- GoPro and Glock are registered trademarks of Woodman Labs, Inc. of California and Glock, Inc., respectively, and have no affiliation with STRIKEMARK.
More intel at http://strikemark.com