G&G Introduces the CM16 ARP9 AEG, a 9mm style AEG envisioned for CQB.
The G&G ARP9 is a unique entry into the CQB M4 style rifle AEG category. Extremely compact and lightweight, from afar the ARP9 resembles a traditional M4 type rifle, but when one gets closer, they realize the ARP9 is a completely different beast.
Based off of the G&G CM16 series of AEGs the ARP9 retains all of the features favored by players but in a unique 9mm style carbine. Using the traditionally solid G&G gearbox, paired with their inline MOSFET, the ARP9 puts out all of the samer performance of a CM16 M4, but in a compact and unique package.
The G&G ARP9 is scheduled to arrive to the US Airsoft market by the end of this month (July) and it shouldn’t take long after that to arrive at European Airsoft stores.
- Durable polymer 9mm style carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G rollmarks, mimics the popular billet style of receiver
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube
- 5″ M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP9 with aggressive details
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate