Gear Whores Anonymous (GWA) Releases the Citadel Gen.1 Backpack via NextGen Warfighter.
The Citadel has been a bag 7 years in the making with every detail painstakingly prototyped & fielded in order to ensure maximum functionality. All this over a 2 year period that has covered over 20,000 miles of road & air travel.
Throughout the years we have used dozens of bags while never encountering one perfect design that incorporated everything we wanted in a bag. The Citadel combines all of our favorite & must have features into one bag. This making it our perfect EDC, travel & tactical use pack.
- Main Zip Compartment Velcro® Lined For Tearaway Pouches
- Main Zip Compartment Front Has 2 Zip Pockets, 1 Pleated For Expansion
- 2nd Zip Rear Compartment Suited For Documents & Has Padded Laptop Slot
- Water Bottle / Dump Pocket, Expandable (Fits Up To 40oz Bottles)
- 2×3 MOLLE / PALS webbing
- Ambidextrous Side Handles For Easing Donning Off / Briefcase Carry
- Padded Top Drag / Carry Handle
- Reverse Type Zippers To Prevent Snagging
- Excess Strap Elastic Keepers
- Exterior Zip Pockets Feature 3 Organizer Pockets
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Compression Straps Also Allows Bag To Be Half Open
- Shoulder Straps, Skin Side Features Tweave Fabric For Ultimate Comfort
- 3″ x 11″ VELCRO® Field For Patches
- Closed Cell Foam Padded Back w/ Mesh
- Personal Item Carry-on Compliant (almost full-ish)
- Carryon compliant (fully packed)