But today we wanna highlight the elite unite from the U.S.M.C called MARSOC (Marine Special Operations Command) or Marine Raiders as they become re-named shortly (read more about it here) by Gen. James F. Amos Commander of the Marine Corps. For those of you who are interested to build-up a MARSOC kit, we decided to bring you a kit-list how you can look like. Thanks to our good friend Kross Konn for providing his pictures. We included links to all the gear so you can easy “click & shop” if you want to! But now, enjoy the kit.
Click the “description” for a direct link to the product / where to buy.
>>> Ebay is a great source for legit gear as well. Be sure to check out the listings.
1st line details:
- LBT Riggers Belt (khaki)
- TT Dump Pouch (khaki)
- LBT Line Safety Lanyard (khaki)
- Modded Safariland 6004 Holster
- Glock 17* /w RMR* & M3X light*
2nd LINE and Headgear
2nd line details:
- Crye Cage Chassis Gen2 Prototype Khaki
- EI MBITR Pouch (khaki) with Tri PRC 152, 5pin Tea PTT* & whip antenna /w comtacs II*
- 2x HSGI* M4 & Pistol pouches
- MLCS grenade pouch*
- M60 pouch (khaki)*
- Hydration pouch (khaki)*
- Custom Slap Charge Pouch /w Custom 2x slap charges
CLOTHING and PRIMARY WEAPON
- SCAR-H* /w Tango Down foregrip, PEQ15*
- BFG Inc. padded sling (multicam)
- Harris* style bipod
- Visionking 1.25-5×26 Rifle Scope
NOTE: This is just a example how you can look like as a “wannabe” MARSOC operator. You have hundrets of possibilitys to look as bad-ass as the real guys! But most importand: Don´t forget to respect those man who fight for us every day!! Some of em give a lot…
MARSOC – Today Will Be Different Commercial
!!!SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!
If you want to learn more about the MARSOC Marines History >>> click here!