Gear Dynamics releases the Aggressor Belt a new 1.5 inch low profile Cobra buckle padded belt for tactical applications.
The Aggressor Belt is a low profile, lightweight load bearing belt that is designed to properly support equipment, while maintaining a high level of comfort. This is achieved by the use of a flexible HDPE core and strategically placed padding.
The Aggressor Belt uses an AustriAlpin Cobra buckle that’s offset to keep the front of the belt as flat as possible. The belt also includes two removable elastic webbing loops for strap management and overlap support.
- Colour Matched for Maximum Concealment
- Quick Release Buckle
- 5″ Adjustment Range Per Size
- Wrap Around Front for Maximum Stability
- Easily Adjusted on the Fly
- Sized to Fit 1.5″ Accessory Loops (Holsters, Pouches etc.)
- Includes Two Elastic Webbing Keepers
- Closed cell padding to minimize moisture retention
- 6.7oz or 190g (Medium)
- 500D Cordura®
- Neoprene Foam
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle
- Mil-Spec Webbing
- Bonded Nylon Thread
- Polyester Elastic Webbing