Introducing | the tactix Bravo from GARMIN – True Performance Meets Tactical Functionality!
The tactix® Bravo GPS sport watch for tactical training and outdoor navigation combines specialised tactical functionality with fitness training and smart features in an all-black, rugged and tough design that is built for the tactical environment and the dual-mode display guarantees great readability under regular conditions or can be switched to support operation with night vision goggles.
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ in colour with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Dual mode backlight to support regular use and operation with night vision goggles
- Stainless steel EXO™ antenna with bezel coating of black diamond-like carbon (DLC), knurled for increased abrasion resistance, anti-reflectivity and rugged finish
- Stealth all-black, rugged and tough design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception
- Dedicated tactical activity profile with special tactical data field setup with dual grid coordinates and preloaded applications like Jumpmaster and waypoint projection.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The appearance of tactix Bravo is all kept unobtrusive with non-reflective DLC coated black metal parts and curved lens to avoid reflection. It comes with two tough, interchangeable 3-ring nylon straps, including black and olive drab. The watch features a protective stainless steel EXO™ antenna with bezel coating of black diamond-like carbon (DLC), knurled for increased abrasion resistance, anti-reflectivity and rugged finish, and a ultra-strong glass fiber reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-readable, high-resolution colour Chroma display with LED backlight backlight shows your data clearly in any light. User-activated “night vision mode” reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn’t interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. tactix Bravo watch is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
Built-in Tactical Features
Tactical features include a dedicated tactical activity profile, Jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and dual-format position format GPS Coordinate Data Page that supports MGRS, Degrees Minutes Seconds and more.
Navigate Your Way
tactix Bravo provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). TracBack® feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes. It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as, targets, drop zones, RV’s, ERV’s or check points. With tactix Bravo, you can create and navigate to a waypoint or follow a course as well.
tactix Bravo is equipped with both ANT+® wireless connectivity and Bluetooth®3 and has smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations and routes.
For the full product details, please visit the GARMIN website at: www.buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/sports-recreation/hiking/tactix-bravo